Community Care or Outreach Ministries is the heartbeat of City Temple. Taking the gospel around the world and/or across the street, is central to the fabric of our church! Enjoy these updates as we all see what the Lord is doing through Community Care ministries at City Temple.
Community Care ministries at City Temple Dallas include:
- Community Services
- Personal Ministries
- Disabilities Ministries
- Prison Fellowship
- Veteran’s Ministry
- Nursing Home Visitation
We believe and act upon the belief that mission is more than making cameo appearances in giving service and money. We put feet to our prayers through relevant and sustaining ministry examples as:
- U.S. and international mission trips.
- Maintaining a food bank to assist those in our community in need.
- Operation Thanksgiving and Christmas Baskets, providing food and supplies to families experiencing job loss and personal disaster.
- Veteran’s Ministry provides support to Veterans and their families.
- Prison Fellowship, which ministers to prisoners, ex-prisoners and victims.
“You will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you and you shall be My witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria and even to the remotest part of the earth.” Acts 1:8